It's beautiful here in Rhode Island today and the nice weather has us thinking about spring and summer. So what do we need to do to get ready? Abs of course. This move utilizes a ball that you may already have in your house or can easily find in all gyms.
This multi-tasking move works your entire core (not just the front) as well as helps you with the stability and strength of your shoulder.
Tips to Keep in Mind
- Keep your hips up
- Keep your core tight and engaged
- Move your legs wide if a beginning or closer together if you want more of a challenge
- Move in small motions to ensure balance before trying to go larger
- Go in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction
- Try to perform 3 sets of 10 in each direction