Who doesn't want to work their booty? Today's move is one that works your glutes and your hamstrings to lift and tighten. This move is done up on a box but can be done on any platform around your house like a stair, ottoman or small stool. If you do have an exercise band at home, putting it around your knees gives you that little extra oomph to tone and tighten even more.
Things to Remember
- Move your glutes as close to the box as possible
- Keep your lower back flat and straight
- Keep your glutes and hamstrings tight and engaged
- Keep your core pulled in and tight
- Keep your knees pushed out and straight so they aren't falling in towards eachother